Sometimes software platforms and ALL their capabilities can seem overwhelming, and a simple...
12 Questions when considering CRM software for your business
Considering Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for your business? Here's a list of questions to get your wheels spinning to see if it's time to have a conversation.
- Are you and your team using spreadsheets and finding it difficult to manage for data collection, reporting and real-time updating?
- Do you have old emails and documents saved in multiple places, making it difficult to find what you need? And does this make it difficult to share information with your team?
- Is too much time spent on repetitive processes and tasks? Would workflows and/or automation be helpful?
- Is your sales process unclear to your team?
- Do you lack visibility to your team's performance and activities making it difficult to see progress, set goals and give recognition?
- Do you lose site of your leads, prospects and customer interactions?
- Do you fall short of staying connected to your target audience and network?
- Do you find it difficult to track data and view reporting for your business?
- Do you want to share information and collaborate with your team but want to control what team members have access and visibility to?
- Are you bouncing back and forth between multiple platforms for information related to contact management, sales, marketing and reporting?
- Do you need software support to provide a better working experience for your team and connection to your customers?
- Would you like a platform that can grow with your business as you grow rather than multiple platform add-ons down the road?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, let's have a call. Click here for a free consultation. Keene Lane Co. is a certified partner of HubSpot, an all-in-one digital platform for your business to help you scale. Learn more about our services.
- Keene Lane Co.